TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to Amar Digital World Group (“Company”, “us”, “we”, and “our”)!
These Terms of Service (“Terms”, “Terms of Service”) govern your use of our website located at www.amardigitalworld.com website as well as any other media form, media channel, mobile website or mobile application related, linked, or otherwise connected thereto (together or individually “Service”) operated by Amar Digital World Group. We are registered in India and have our registered office at Sikar, Rajasthan.
If you do not agree with (or cannot comply with) Agreements, then you may not use the Service, but please let us know by emailing at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org so we can try to find a solution. These Terms apply to all visitors, users, viewers, customer, clients and others who wish to access or use Service.
By using our Service, you agree to subscribe to newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information we may send. However, you may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or by emailing at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through Service (“Purchase”), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including but not limited to, your credit or debit card number, the expiration date of your card, your billing address, and your shipping information.
You represent and warrant that: (i) you have the legal right to use any card(s) or other payment method(s) in connection with any Purchase; and that (ii) the information you supply to us is true, correct and complete.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order at any time for reasons including but not limited to: product or service availability, errors in the description or price of the product or service, error in your order or forbidden users or other reasons.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if fraud or an unauthorized or illegal transaction is suspected.
- Contests, Sweepstakes and Promotions
Some parts of Service are billed on a subscription basis (“Subscription(s)”). You will be billed in advance on a recurring and periodic basis (“Billing Cycle”). Billing cycles will be set depending on the type of subscription plan you select when purchasing a Subscription.
At the end of each Billing Cycle, your Subscription will automatically renew under the exact same conditions unless you cancel it or Amar Digital World Group cancels it. You may cancel your Subscription renewal either through your online account management page or by contacting email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org customer support team.
A valid payment method is required to process the payment for your subscription. You shall provide Amar Digital World Group with accurate and complete billing information that may include but not limited to firm or company name or full name, address, state, postal or zip code, contact number, email address, web address and a valid payment method information. By submitting such payment information, you automatically authorize Amar Digital World Group to charge all Subscription fees incurred through your account to any such payment instruments.
Should automatic billing fail to occur for any reason, Amar Digital World Group reserves the right to terminate your access to the Service with immediate effect.
- Free Trial
Amar Digital World Group may, at its sole discretion, offer a Subscription with a free trial for a limited period of time (“Free Trial”).
You may be required to enter your billing information in order to sign up for Free Trial.
If you do enter your billing information when signing up for Free Trial, you will not be charged by Amar Digital World Group until Free Trial has expired. On the last day of Free Trial period, unless you cancelled your Subscription, you will be automatically charged the applicable Subscription fees for the type of Subscription you have selected or your subscription will be automatically canceled and you will not be able to use our services.
At any time and without notice, Amar Digital World Group reserves the right to (i) modify Terms of Service of Free Trial offer or Special offer, or (ii) cancel such Free Trial offer or Special offer.
- Subscription Fee Changes
Amar Digital World Group, in its sole discretion and at any time, may modify Subscription fees for the Subscriptions. Any Subscription fee change will become effective at the end of the then-current Billing Cycle.
Amar Digital World Group will provide you with a reasonable prior notice of any change in Subscription fees to give you an opportunity to terminate your Subscription before such change becomes effective.
Your continued use of Service after the Subscription fee change comes into effect constitutes your agreement to pay the modified Subscription fee amount.
- Subscription Cancellation Policy
Cancellation of Subscription shall be made with mail with Subject:” Subscription Cancellation Request” and sent to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
E-Mail shall contain the following details: –
- Customer ID:
- Order ID:
- Subscription Plan:
- Start Date of Plan:
- End Date of Plan:
- Cancellation Reason:
Cancellation shall be initiated after a formal order cancellation request is received at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. And the amount will be credited to the same account from where it’s deducted within 7 to 15 days.
In case of Cancellation, the bank transaction charge will be applicable and paid by the customer.
- Shipment or Delivery Processing Time
All orders are processed within the minimum time period of the business day. In the case of non-working business days or weekends, natural environmental problems, some restrictions, orders may be delayed by a bit.
Shipping or Delivery Rates and Delivery Estimates may apply as per the distance and location of the zone that mentions on our site.
Shipping Rates and Delivery Estimates
|Shipment Method||Estimated Delivery Time||Shipment Cost|
|Standard||3-5 business days||As per ordered destination|
|Three Days||5-7 business days||As per ordered destination|
|Overnight *||7-15 business days||As per ordered destination|
- Customs, duties, and taxes
Amar Digital World Group is not responsible for any customs and extra taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
- Cancellations Policy
Any cancellations to the order shall be made before the order is processed, to claim a refund of the paid amount. No refund shall be made once the product order is processed. Cancellation of order shall be made on Site by Login before your order is processed.
- Waste Product After a Period of Time
Amar Digital World Group is not liable for any products of waste after a period of time because it’s based on the behavior of the environment. We give the best service. So, we are requested to all customers to use the product till the given time. If you have any queries regarding products and our services, write a mail at email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org. we promise to improve our services and the quality of our products.
- Damages, or Product Change
Amar Digital World Group is not liable for any products damaged or products changed or lost during shipping or delivery. If you received your order damaged or changed, please contact the shipment carrier or our support team directly to file a claim. Make sure you have made a video when you open the packing of your order and have to check your order is completely sealed. Please save all packaging material and damaged goods before filing a claim.
- Returns Policy
It is understood by Amar Digital World Group that returns be accepted and calculated within specific parameters. At the time of unboxing your product, you must shoot a video of the product unboxing. your product will be returned only in case if only your product is damaged or different from what you have ordered.
Products marked as “non-returnable” on the product detail page cannot be returned.
Return will be processed by us only if: –
- It is determined that the product was not damaged while in your possession.
- The product is not different from what was shipped to you.
- The product is returned in original condition (with brand’s/manufacturer’s box, MRP tag intact, user manual, warranty card and all the accessories therein).
- Returned product is not available in stock, your order may be delay till product availability in stock.
- Any returns due to the default of the company of the damaged product or bad product quality will be taken into the consideration.
- However, Amar Digital World Group will enquire about this and take action against it.
- Any returns due to the default of the company of the damaged product or bad product quality will be taken into the consideration.
- The return should reach in a given period of time from the date of purchase.
- Shipping costs for return products should be borne by the customer at their own risk.
- Refund Policy
Refund shall be made under the following conditions:
- The order was canceled.
- The order was not delivered to the recipient. (This does not include the case for unfounded recipients)
- If there is any complaint regarding the quality of the product being delivered, we will enquire about the same and if it is found to be true, the customer will get a full refund or the product will be replaced.
- A refund can only be requested in case of service failure, our team will evaluate if an order qualifies for a refund and the decision of our management will be final. The refund amount in no circumstances can exceed the amount paid by the customer; we are not liable for any loss or claim beyond the amount actually paid by the customer.
- Any discounted or exempted amount cannot be claimed for a refund.
- Any extra amount credited to Amar Digital World Group account may be considered for order enhancement but will not be refundable.
- In all matters concerning Cancellation and refund Online Delivery shall have the deciding hand.
- Online Delivery may amend its Cancellation and Refund Policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by email or an announcement on the website.
- Cancellation shall be initiated after a formal order cancellation request is received at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. And the amount will be credited to the same account from where it’s deducted within 7 to 15 days.
- In case of Cancellation, the bank transaction charge will be applicable and paid by the customer.
- All orders are processed within 3 days of business day. In case non-working business days or weekends, orders may be delayed by a few days.
Our Service allows you to post, link, store, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material (“Content”). You are responsible for Content that you post on or through Service, including its legality, reliability, and appropriateness.
By posting Content on or through Service, you represent and warrant that: (i) Content is yours (you own it) and/or you have the right to use it and the right to grant us the rights and license as provided in these Terms, and (ii) that the posting of your Content on or through Service does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person or entity. We reserve the right to terminate the account of anyone found to be infringing on a copyright.
You retain any and all of your rights to any Content you submit, post or display on or through Service and you are responsible for protecting those rights. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for Content you or any third-party posts on or through Service. However, by posting Content using Service you grant us the right and license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such Content on and through Service. You agree that this license includes the right for us to make your Content available to other users of Service, who may also use your Content subject to these Terms.
Amar Digital World Group has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit all Content provided by users.
In addition, Content found on or through this Service is the property of Amar Digital World Group or used with permission. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, download, repost, copy, or use said Content, whether in whole or in part, for commercial purposes or for personal gain, without express advance written permission from us.
- User-Generated Contribution
The Site may invite you to chat, contribute to, or participate in blogs, message boards, online forums, and other functionality, and may provide you with the opportunity to create, submit, post, display, transmit, perform, publish, distribute, or broadcast content and materials to us or on the Site, including but not limited to text, writings, video, audio, photographs, graphics, comments, suggestions, or personal information or other material (collectively, “Contributions”). Contributions may be viewable by other users of the Site and through third-party websites. As such, any Contributions you transmit may be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. When you create or make available any Contributions, you thereby represent and warrant that:
- The creation, distribution, transmission, public display, or performance, and the accessing, downloading, or copying of your Contributions do not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights of any third party.
- Your Contributions are not false, inaccurate, or misleading.
- Your Contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation.
- Your Contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libelous, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us).
- Your Contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone.
- Your Contributions are not used to harass or threaten (in the legal sense of those terms) any other person and to promote violence against a specific person or class of people.
- Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule.
- Your Contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
- Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law concerning child pornography, or otherwise intended to protect the health or well-being of minors.
- Your Contributions do not include any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical handicap.
- Contribution License
By posting your Contributions to any part of the Site, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to us an unrestricted, unlimited, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, fully-paid, worldwide right, and license to host, use, copy, reproduce, disclose, sell, resell, publish, broadcast, retitle, archive, store, cache, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, transmit, excerpt (in whole or in part), and distribute such Contributions (including, without limitation, your image and voice) for any purpose, commercial, advertising, or otherwise, and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such Contributions, and grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing. The use and distribution may occur in any media formats and through any media channels.
This license will apply to any form, media, or technology now known or hereafter developed, and includes our use of your name, company name, and franchise name, as applicable, and any of the trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, and personal and commercial images you provide. You waive all moral rights in your Contributions, and you warrant that moral rights have not otherwise been asserted in your Contributions.
We do not assert any ownership over your Contributions. You retain full ownership of all of your Contributions and any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights associated with your Contributions. We are not liable for any statements or representations in your Contributions provided by you in any area on the Site. You are solely responsible for your Contributions to the Site and you expressly agree to exonerate us from any and all responsibility and to refrain from any legal action against us regarding your Contributions.
We have the right, in our sole and absolute discretion,
- To edit, redact, or otherwise change any Contributions.
- To re-categorize any Contributions to place them in more appropriate locations on the Site.
- To pre-screen or delete any Contributions at any time and for any reason, without notice. We have no obligation to monitor your Contributions.
- Guidelines For Review
We may provide you areas on the Site to leave reviews or ratings. When posting a review, you must comply with the following criteria: –
- You should have firsthand experience with the person/entity being reviewed.
- Your reviews should not contain offensive profanity, or abusive, racist, offensive, or hate language.
- Your reviews should not contain discriminatory references based on religion, race, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability.
- Your reviews should not contain references to illegal activity.
- You should not be affiliated with competitors if posting negative reviews.
- You should not make any conclusions as to the legality of conduct.
- You may not post any false or misleading statements.
- You may not organize a campaign encouraging others to post reviews, whether positive or negative.
We may accept, reject, or remove reviews in our sole discretion. We have absolutely no obligation to screen reviews or to delete reviews, even if anyone considers reviews objectionable or inaccurate. Reviews are not endorsed by us, and do not necessarily represent our opinions or the views of any of our affiliates or partners. We do not assume liability for any review or for any claims, liabilities, or losses resulting from any review. By posting a review, you hereby grant to us a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, fully-paid, assignable, and sublicensable right and license to reproduce, modify, translate, transmit by any means, display, perform, and/or distribute all content relating to reviews.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information regarding the Site (“Submissions”) provided by you to us are non-confidential and shall become our sole property. We shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you. You hereby waive all moral rights to any such Submissions, and you hereby warrant that any such Submissions are original with you or that you have the right to submit such Submissions. You agree there shall be no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your Submissions.
- User Representation
By using the Site, you represent and warrant that:
- You are not a minor in the jurisdiction in which you reside, or if a minor, you have received parental permission to use the Site.
- You will not access the Site through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script, or otherwise.
- You will not use the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, and your use of the Site will not violate any applicable law or regulation.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof).
- Prohibited Uses
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us. You may use Service only for lawful purposes and in accordance with Terms. You agree not to use Service:
- In any way that violates any applicable national or international law or regulation.
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity.
- In any way that infringes upon the rights of others, or in any way is illegal, threatening, fraudulent, or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful purpose or activity.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of Service, or which, as determined by us, may harm or offend Company or users of Service or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use Service in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair Service or interfere with any other party’s use of Service, including their ability to engage in real-time activities through Service.
- Use any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robot, or similar data gathering and extraction tools, spider, or other automatic devices, process, or means to access Service for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on Service.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on Service or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
- Use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
- Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of Service.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Upload or Transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan Horses, Malicious Software, or Other Material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of Service, the server on which Service is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to Service.
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
- Attack Service via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you.
- Attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site.
- Except as permitted by applicable law, decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site.
- Except as may be the result of the standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
- Use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Site.
- Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
- Use the Site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
- Take any action that may damage or falsify the Company rating.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of Service.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service. We use Google Analytics including Display Advertising (e.g. Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting) and other site optimization tools. Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising.
- No Use By Minors
Service is intended only for access and use by individuals at least eighteen (18) years old. By accessing or using Service, you warrant and represent that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age and with the full authority, right, and capacity to enter into this agreement and abide by all of the terms and conditions of Terms. If you are not at least eighteen (18) years old, you are prohibited from both the access and usage of Service.
When you create an account with us, you guarantee that you are above the age of 18, and that the information you provide us is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Inaccurate, incomplete, or obsolete information may result in the immediate termination of your account on Service.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, including but not limited to the restriction of access to your computer and/or account. You agree to accept responsibility for any and all activities or actions that occur under your account and/or password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trademark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than you, without appropriate authorization. You may not use as a username any name that is offensive, vulgar or obscene.
We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in our sole discretion.
- Intellectual Property
Unless otherwise indicated, the Site is our proprietary property and all source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the Site (collectively, the “Content”) and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein (the “Marks”) are owned or controlled by us or licensed to us, and are protected by copyright and trademark laws and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws of the United States, international copyright laws, and international conventions. Service and its original content (excluding Content provided by users), features, and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Amar Digital World Group and its licensors. Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of India as well as foreign countries. Our trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of Amar Digital World Group.
Provided that you are eligible to use the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site, the Content, and the Marks.
- Copyright Policy
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. It is our policy to respond to any claim that Content posted on Service infringes on the copyright or other intellectual property rights (“Infringement”) of any person or entity.
If you are a copyright owner or authorized on behalf of one, and you believe that the copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please submit your claim via email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line: “Copyright Infringement” and include in your claim a detailed description of the alleged Infringement as detailed below, under “DMCA Notice and Procedure for Copyright Infringement Claims”
You may be held accountable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) for misrepresentation or bad-faith claims on the infringement of any Content found on and/or through Service on your copyright.
- DMCA Notice and Procedure for Copyright Infringement Claims
You may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright’s interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL (i.e., web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work;
- identification of the URL or other specific location on Service where the material that you claim is infringing is located;
- your address, contact number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- Error Reporting and Feedback
You may provide us either directly at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or via third-party sites and tools with information and feedback concerning errors, suggestions for improvements, ideas, problems, complaints, and other matters related to our Service (“Feedback”). You acknowledge and agree that:
- You shall not retain, acquire or assert any intellectual property right or other rights, title, or interest in or to the Feedback;
- Company may have developed ideas similar to the Feedback;
- Feedback does not contain confidential information or proprietary information from you or any third party, and
- Company is not under any obligation of confidentiality with respect to the Feedback. In the event the transfer of the ownership to the Feedback is not possible due to applicable mandatory laws, you grant Company and its affiliates an exclusive, transferable, irrevocable, free-of-charge, sub-licensable, unlimited, and perpetual right to use (including copy, modify, create derivative works, publish, distribute and commercialize) Feedback in any manner and for any purpose.
- Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Amar Digital World Group.
Amar Digital World Group has no control over and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. We do not warrant the offerings of any of these entities/individuals or their websites.
You acknowledge and agree that Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such third-party web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms of service and privacy policies of any third-party websites or services that you visit.
- Disclaimer Of Warranty
These services are provided by the company on an “as is” and “as available” basis. The company makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of their services, or the information, content, or materials included therein. You expressly agree that your use of these services, their content, and any services or items obtained from us is at your sole risk.
Neither company nor any person associated with the company makes any warranty or representation with respect to the completeness, security, reliability, quality, accuracy, or availability of the services. Without limiting the foregoing, neither company nor anyone associated with the company represents or warrants that the services, their content, or any services or items obtained through the services will be accurate, reliable, error-free, or uninterrupted, that defects will be corrected, that the services or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components or that the services or any services or items obtained through the services will otherwise meet your needs or expectations.
The company hereby disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, statutory, or otherwise, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, and fitness for a particular purpose.
The foregoing does not affect any warranties which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
We allow advertisers to display their advertisements and other information in certain areas of the Site, such as sidebar advertisements or banner advertisements. If you are an advertiser, you shall take full responsibility for any advertisements you place on the Site and any services provided on the Site or products sold through those advertisements. Further, as an advertiser, you warrant and represent that you possess all rights and authority to place advertisements on the Site, including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, publicity rights, and contractual rights.
We simply provide the space to place such advertisements, and we have no other relationship with advertisers. We are not liable for any loss by these advertisement to viewer on our site.
- Limitation Of Liability
Except as prohibited by law, you will hold us and our officers, directors, employees, and agents harmless for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental, or consequential damage, however, it arises (including attorneys’ fees and all related costs and expenses of litigation and arbitration, or at trial or on appeal, if any, whether or not litigation or arbitration is instituted), whether in an action of contract, negligence, or other tortious action, or arising out of or in connection with this agreement, including without limitation any claim for personal injury or property damage, arising from this agreement and any violation by you of any federal, state, or local laws, statutes, rules, or regulations, even if the company has been previously advised of the possibility of such damage. Except as prohibited by law, if there is liability found on the part of the company, it will be limited to the amount paid for the products and/or services, and under no circumstances will there be consequential or punitive damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, so the prior limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- Site Management
We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to: –
- In our sole discretion and without limitation, refuse, restrict access to, limit the availability of, or disable (to the extent technologically feasible) any of your Contributions or any portion thereof.
- In our sole discretion and without limitation, notice, or liability, to remove from the Site or otherwise disable all files and content that are excessive in size or are in any way burdensome to our systems.
- Otherwise manage the Site in a manner designed to protect our rights and property and to facilitate the proper functioning of the Site.
We may terminate or suspend your account and bar access to Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, under our sole discretion, for any reason whatsoever and without limitation, including but not limited to a breach of Terms.
If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using Service.
All provisions of Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
- Changes To Service
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend our Service, and any service or material we provide via Service, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of Service is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of Service, or the entire Service, to users, including registered users.
- Amendments To Terms
We may amend Terms at any time by posting the amended terms on this site. It is your responsibility to review these Terms periodically.
Your continued use of the Platform following the posting of revised Terms means that you accept and agree to the changes. You are expected to check this page frequently so you are aware of any changes, as they are binding on you.
By continuing to access or use our Service after any revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you are no longer authorized to use Service.
- Waiver And Severability
No waiver by Company of any term or condition set forth in Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or a waiver of any other term or condition, and any failure of Company to assert a right or provision under Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
If any provision of Terms is held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of Terms will continue in full force and effect.
- Electronic Communications, Transactions, And Signatures
Visiting the Site, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications, and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THE USE OF ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, CONTRACTS, ORDERS, AND OTHER RECORDS, AND TO ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF NOTICES, POLICIES, AND RECORDS OF TRANSACTIONS INITIATED OR COMPLETED BY US OR VIA THE SITE. You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances, or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits by any means other than electronic means.
- Governing Law
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of RAJASTHAN (INDIA), which governing law applies to agreement without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have had between us regarding Service.
BY USING SERVICE OR OTHER SERVICES PROVIDED BY US, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEM.
- Contact Us
Please send your feedback, comments, and requests for technical support by email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact us at +91 9636 020 527. The Company shall not be responsible for any communication, if addressed, to any non-designated person in this regard.
Amar Digital World Group
Contact Number: +91 9636 020 527